IDEA Public Schools
$42,190 - $59,180
Description and Responsibilities
Role Mission: Campus Technician will facilitate Technology Operations requests and initiatives at their assigned locations. They act as technology liaison from the Technology Operations department to the campus staff by providing technical support and expertise on site. The focus is to concentrate on the support and maintenance of the technology equipment, assist with campus issues and work on district technology projects and campus initiatives including trainings, registration, lab setups, inventory and staff computer deployment. Campus Technicians offer expertise, solutions, and technology advice to campus partners and work hand in hand with Assistant Principals of Operations to support instruction through highly-functional campus technology.
• 95% of HelpDesk tickets are completed within 48 hours, with 40% complete remotely
• Work with and report to APO on campus technology requests.
• Communicate with all clients within 24 hours about repairs
• Partner up with Helpdesk manager on reporting to identify and track goals and trends.
• Complete standard tickets on time and follow up with customers.
• Encourage a Helpdesk creation culture on campus while maintaining great customer service and support.
• Offer technology quotes and solutions for assigned campuses
2. 90% customer satisfaction on Zendesk tickets (surveys)
• Ensure every ticket completed is bookended with communication with customer
• Educate end users after a job is complete to further knowledge and best practices
• Check back with customer to ensure reliability after service
3. 100% of schools are safe and operational one week before FDOS
• Outline and schedule major tasks and milestones to track progress at each site
• Coordinate with campus and central office stakeholders to ensure all dependencies are managed to proper execution
• Escalate major and minor risks to relevant actors
4. Proficient rating on Information Security & Data Privacy Rubric by January 1st and through the LDOS
• Lead Information Security and Privacy practices at the campuses
• Build a strong security culture at each campus through risk management, education, and deterrence
• Practice and share best practice around proper use of technology
• Initiate incidence reporting with campus leadership and HQ personnel to manage all security breaches
5. 100% of Campus Operating Projects completed on time based on Campus Playbook
• Work with HQ and APOs to develop and communicate plans and statuses on monthly HQ projects including Inventory, cleanups, setups, maintenance, computer pickup and BOY
• Manage time between tasks and projects and collaborate with APOs, Key Stake Holders and Regional Lead Tech.
6. Live Values of IDEA
• Believes and is committed to our mission: that all students are capable of getting to and through college
• Is driven by outcomes and results, and wants to be held accountable for them
• Has a propensity for action, willing to make mistakes by doing in order to learn and improve quickly
• Thrives in an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment; is comfortable with ambiguity and change
• Seeks and responds well to feedback, which is shared often and freely across all levels of the organization
• Works through silos and forges strong cross-departmental relationships in order to achieve outcomes
• Embodies IDEA’s core values