Description and Responsibilities
The Research & Evaluation Fellow will support project coordination, data collection, data analysis, and insights synthesis for a variety of projects through the following activities:
• Design data collection processes, tools, and protocols
• Collect and analyze data, and synthesize insights
• Complete secondary research activities
• Coordinate both internal and external research activities
• Collaborate and communicate with project leads to ensure successful project management
• Race, Equity and Belonging
o In alignment with our strategic plan, participate in the building of a ”race, equity & belonging (REB)” culture across all MC departments and teams.
o Work with the Inclusion Council and participate in internal race, equity and belonging activities such as collective equity work sessions and affinity groups to embed and center race equity in both internal and external programming.
o Apply a race equity lens and embed equity in all essential job duties and responsibilities.