$63k - $130k
Description and Responsibilities
Airtable's mission is to enable anyone to create software. Users can only create fearlessly when they trust that their data is safe with us. Therefore, security is built into everything we do: product design, feature development, architecture, operations, and customer support. Our goal in this role is to build an incident response team to respond to threats facing our infrastructure, customers and employees. This role will be the first person of that team to build the capability.
We think through problems from first principles, and work with the whole company to build proactive ls to deliver trustworthy systems that serve users and operators.
What you'll do
• Be part of a new security team building from the ground up. Airtable is growing fast, real fast! We’re building an extension of our San Francisco-based security team in Austin, and you can help us be at the ground-level of that build-out! You’ll be the first hire in the Incident Response Team to build out those capabilities.
• You’ll lead the investigations of Cyber Security Incidents and build-up processes to respond to threats.
• Work with Engineering, IT, Legal, Abuse, Communications, and Compliance teams to ensure we have the right response to threats.
• Protect a modern Tech company with a technology stack that includes AWS, MacOS and SaaS services.
• Investigate and respond to threats and abuse escalations that impact the product and our customers.